Hunt of the Shoop 2 Pt. 2 Hunt of the Shoop 2 Pt. 2

SHOOP HAS RETURNED!!! LOLGAWDS

Slender Snap Slender Snap

Well, I'm gonna need some new underwear after that one.

Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

Watched this the other day, forgot to review.

Very impressed with every single aspect of the film. It's short, but it's brilliant.

The music in the beginning, for starters is a great little addition because it's clear, realistically inserted and I imagine you recorded it yourself. The music after that point is awesome too because you really were able to capture that electric guitar feel that everyone might recognize Pokemon for.

The animation is incredible; it's amazing how it is just about the same exact art style as the original Pokemon, allowing you to laugh more because it's like watching an odd episode of it.

Humor was awesome too. I cracked up when all the characters popped up on the screen, all shouting "OH!".

Voice acting was what impressed me the most too but that doesn't mean anything else included was mediocre at all. I mean wow! Pikachu and Ash sound SPOT ON.

A job well done. Thanks.

Stainville Episode 2 Stainville Episode 2

Stain

Paper Mario Madness Paper Mario Madness

So deeeeope

O.

yeh.

Alpha-Nuva responds:

OMFGSCOTLANK!11 IM LIEK UR BIGESGT FNANNN!!!!!1!1!!!

Great Destiny Man 2 Great Destiny Man 2

Wow. 5/5, 10/10.

Great job, great everything.

Animation was smooth, vivid and shaded great. Thought the firelight was one awesome touch.

Comedy was smart yet not vulgar/explicit. Its hard to do that at times. Props.

I don't know if the music was original but it fit perfectly too.

Overall great job.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Pokemon PoopBrown Version Pokemon PoopBrown Version

Hey, I thought it was awesome. 5/5, 10/10.

Definitely not the funniest thing in the world, but is well worth watching and deserves a lot of recognition. People are so ignorant like these people VVVV.

Keep doing what you do. Regardless of what other people have to say. People say stupid and very hateful shit on my work so far (Stainville) just because it got front-paged and they don't quite understand the humor. But for the people that enjoy it and laugh, we thank you.

EASTBEAST responds:

Thanks for enjoying, like I said I am just out to make something people will enjoy and you certainly can't make everyone happy. I appreciate critiqueful reviews, becuase really the whole point of this is to improve and hopefully expand my viewing audience. I'm a NG regular, so I totally know of stainvile, good work :) It gave me some good laughs

Stainville Episode 1 Stainville Episode 1

Simply Amazing

Love it and can't wait to see more.